|1977 Piper Lance
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||California, United States|
|Total Time Airframe||5129|
NEW ARRIVAL! Incredible Avionics - Factory Overhauled Engine - Garmin 750, G5, JPI830
AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales proudly presents this extremely well equipped 1977 straight tail Piper Lance to market. An incredibly upgraded panel includes a Garmin GTN750, PMA 8000 Audio Panel with Blue Tooth connectivity to mobile phone, Garmin G5 PFD and JPI 830 Engine monitor with fuel flow.
The engine is just past mid-life and is a factory overhaul installed in 2004. This is a very nice looking and well equipped aircraft that needs nothing - it's all been done. More than $50,000 was invested in the panel since 2015.
The aircraft is located at San Carlos Airport, San Carlos CA.
Dual instruction, export and worldwide delivery are available.
All trades considered.
- Lycoming IO-540-KIG5D 300hp
- Serial Number L-19515-48A
- Overhauled March, 2004
- 1099 Hours since Lycoming Factory Overhaul
- This is a smooth and cool running engine.
- Beautiful 3 Blade Scimitar Propeller
- Factory new September, 2014 at Tach Time 4903 Hours
- Model HC-C3YR-1RF/F8475D
- Serial Number CH36571B
- Installed through STC SA02256CH
- 226 Hours since Factory New
- Dynamically Balanced October, 2015
Garmin GTN 750 Touchscreen NAV/COMM/GPS Software Version 6.51
Garmin G5 Primary Flight Display
Garmin 330ES Transponder with ADS-B Out
TIS Traffic Displays on Garmin 750
Garmin GI-106A Nav Indicator with Glide Slope
Altimatic III Autopilot with Altitude Hold and Auto-Trim
JPI EDM-830 Engine Data Management System with Fuel Flow (Interfaces with 750)
PS Engineering PMA8000BT Audio Panel - Bluetooth to your phone!
6 Place Intercom (Through PMA 8000BT)
TKM MX-170C Second NAV/COMM
Davtron Digital LCD Chronometer set to Zulu Time
Backup Vacuum Powered Attitude Indicator
Low Vacuum Warning Light
Cigarette Power Adapter for USB Charging to phone, iPad etc.
Electric Pitch Trim
Avionics Master Switch
Alcor Back-up EGT Gauge
Avionics upgrades performed by El Paso Aero, El Paso, TX and Peninsula Avionics in Palo Alto, CA
Original cloth interior in fair to good condition.
Very Nice Looking Airplane - Paint is in good condition. There is some chipping and fading here and there upon close inspection. Some spider-web cracking evident in paint of fiberglass engine cowl.
- Rosen Sun Visors STC SA00072SE
- Precise Flight Stanby Vacuum System STC SA2160NM
- Brackett Air Filter STC SA693WE
- Whelen Anti-Collision Strobe STC SA615EA, SA800EA
- Knots 2U Wingtips with Landing/Recognition Lights STC SA1401NW
- Modified Shimmy Dampener STC SA10594SC
- Sutton Scimitar Propeller Conversion STC SA02256CH
- Wingtip Strobes
- New Alternator June 2019
- Recent Tires
- Bruce's Custom Cover, Custom Engine Inlet Plugs, Pitot Tube Cover and Custom Chocks Set
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.