|1977 Cessna 152 Aircraft
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||California, United States|
|Total Time Airframe||2519|
The is VERY unique Cessna 152 with amazing performance. Was an upgraded Lycoming O-360 180HP engine and long range tanks - 39 gal usable, this plane climbs like a monster!!! The C152 has a 43% higher power/weight than a C182.
Last annual was done April 2020
Engine: Lycoming O-360 180HP (STC) upgraded engine
Prop: Total Prop time: 690.6 (re-balanced April 2020)
Complete panel upgrade in 2017:
*All new custom panel pieces - machined & powder coated. Throttle/mixture/carb heat are now in a dedicated panel piece for ease of maintenance of the cables and levers.
* Garmin GNS430 Nav/Comm/GPS installed (non WAAS version).
* King KS-155 NAV/COM
* Garmin G5 installed in place of the original attitude indicator, KMA 20 Audio Panel, Intercom
* Certified panel mount USB high output charging ports (2x) on a dedicated breaker
* New panel lighting system.
* New digital clock & timer (includes volt & G-meters) on a dedicated breaker
* All new resettable breakers
* Bose headset jack (pilot). Standard jacks (pilot and co-pilot)
* All new switches, including master
* Entire panel completely rewired
* All placards – including those related to the 180hp STC - are silkscreened on the panel
* 10 lbs added to useful load
* Aircraft is ADSB 2020 compliant
Rated 7 out of 10
Rated 8 out of 10
Painted white with Red strip accent
MAJOR UPGRADES: Lycoming O-360 180HP (STC), Long range tanks - 39 gal usable (STC). This makes this a VERY
unique airplane with amazing performance. This plane climbs like a monster - it's got 43% higher power/weight than a
C182 (by my calculations). Owner used to live in Arizona and had absolutely no problems at high altitude fields on
hot days (density altitude 10,000 ft or more at times). In the past the aircraft was continually contacted by banner and glider towing companies.
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.