|1944 North American TF-51D Mustang
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Total Time Airframe||67|
- Built as P-51D-25-NA in Inglewood at North American in 1944
- Delivered to the United States Army Air Force (USAAF) and listed with the tactical code 44-73117
- Allocated to Air Force Reserve (AFRES)
- Served with the New Jersey Air National Guard (ANG NJ)
- This P-51 is in civil use since 1996 and has been converted to a double seater TF-51. Since 2010 the aircraft is based in Germany, where it underwent an extensive 2 years restoration.
- Rolls-Royce Packard V-1650-7
- 67 hrs TSOH
- Hamilton Standard 24-D50 w/Paddle Blades
- 67 hrs TSOH
- Radios: 2x Garmin SL 40 (25 KHz)
- Transponder: Garmin GTX 330ES (Mode S FLID)
- Encoder: ACK A 30
- ELT: Kannad 406 AF Comp. (406 MHz Batt. exp. 05/2023)
Pseudo 352nd FG as „Little Ite"
Polished fuselage with painted wings
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.