|1943 Farner Werke C-3605 Aircraft
|Total Time Airframe||1013|
Since 2010 in Altenrhein Hangar D1, always hangered
Serviced by Team Historic & Classic Airplanes, Swiss Helicopter Maintenance for the Lycoming Turbine T-53 by certified staff FOCA Inspector Peter Zweifel since 2010
All maintenance records complete.
1943: Built as C-3603 as C-3603 in Altenrhein LSZR Switzerland
1972: Rebuilt as C-3605 in Emmen
- Lycoming T-53-7A
- TSO 743 hrs
- HSI 1,200 hrs
- Hamilton Standard 53C51-23
- TSN 1,013 hrs
- Potential: 1,200 hrs
- Communication VHF: 1 TX/RX VHF-Com - Trig TY97 (2017)
- ATC Transponder: 1 TX/RX MODE S - Garmin GTX-328 (2016)
- Emergency Equipment: 1 TX - Artex ELT-ME406 (2016)
- Annual inspection: April 2019
- Permit to fly: Valid until May 2020
- CH-Tax paid, Certificate of Taxation (Turbine and Aircraft)
- Comprehensive package of spare parts available separately.
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.