|1998 Cessna 182 S 260HP
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Model||182 S 260HP|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||Maryland, United States|
|Total Time Airframe||1265|
NEW ARRIVAL! Like New 182S - 260hp Alamo Conversion - Pristine!
AirplanesUSA Aircraft Sales proudly presents this immaculate and pristine Cessna 182S to market. The aircraft is very low time, and also has a low time factory new engine installed in 2010. Additionally, the engine was modified to 260hp (Alamo STC). This is a fantastic modification, and greatly improves performance. This like new and meticulously cared for aircraft needs nothing - fly it away!
Dual instruction, export and worldwide delivery are available.
All Trades Considered.
- Lycoming IO-540-D4B5 260 hp
- Serial Number L-34454-48E
- Upgraded to 260 hp via Alamo STC SA02311NY
- Factory New Engine December, 2010
- 405 Total Hours since New
- McCauley Model B3D36C431-B 3 Blade Constant Speed Propeller
- Hub Serial Number 982180
- Blade Serial Numbers SF018, SF033, SF090
- Factory New August, 1998
- 405 Hours since Overhaul December, 2010 (Same time as engine replacement)
- Overhauled by Sensenich Propeller Service FAA Repair Station QV9R194N
- Dynamic Prop Balance performed by Landmark August, 2014
Garmin GNS-430W WAAS Capable Primary NAV/COMM
King KX-155A VHF NAV/COMM with Glideslope
Sandel SN3308 Electronic HSI
King KAP-140 Autopilot (KC-140 Autopilot computer factory new in May, 2011)
Autopilot Altitude Hold and Approach Coupling
King KMA 26 TSO Audio Panel with 4 Place Intercom and Marker Beacon
Garmin GTX-330ES ADS-B Out Transponder
King KR87 TSO ADF
Davtron M803 LCD Digital Chronometer with OAT and Voltage Display
Electric Pitch Trim
Dual Vacuum Pumps
Garmin GPSMAP 396
Standby Attitude Indicator and Directional Gyro on Co-Pilot Side
Dual Yoke Mounted Push to Talk
Avionics Master Switch
- Knots 2U Nose Wheel Fairing STC SA2381NM
- Rosen Sun Visors STC SA00871SE
- New Concord RG24-15 Battery June, 2020
- Portable Cabin Mounted Fire Extinguisher
1265 Total Time since New
No Damage History other than 2 bird strikes with minor wing leading edge repair required.
Airframe and Propeller logs begin in 2005.
Complete and original engine log.
88 Gallon Fuel Capacity
Both side windows open
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.