|1979 Cessna 152 Aircraft
|Aircraft Type||Single Engine Propeller|
|Sale Type||For Sale|
|Location||California, United States|
|Total Time Airframe||4209|
NEW ARRIVAL! Beautiful 152 - Garmin 430 - 150hp - Outstanding.
This 152 is equipped with the 150 HP Lycoming engine to give her exceptional performance. The Garmin GNS 430 WAAS, coupled with the Flightstream 210 Bluetooth, make IFR flight plan loading a breeze. The Garmin 330ES Transponder mated with the Garmin 796 and GDL-39 give exceptional ADS-B In and Out capability. Flint tip tanks add 23 gallons of useable fuel to the 24 gallon main tanks for a total of 47 gallons. Medical reasons force sale of this aircraft. If you're looking for a 150 HP Cessna 152 with excellent cross country IFR capability, don't miss this one! Hangered in Torrance, CA.
Dual instruction, export and worldwide delivery available.
- 150 HP Lycoming O-320-E3D
- Serial# L-39615-27A
- 1576 TSMOH, Overhauled in 2000
- Compressions 1) 70/80, 2) 74/80, 3) 65/80, 4) 76/80
- JPI EDM 700 Engine Analyzer
- McCauley 2 Blade, Fixed Pitch
- Model #1C172/TM 7458
- Serial #E8397
- 1576 TSMOH, Overhauled in 2002
- Garmin GNS 430 WAAS/GPS, Nav/Com
- Garmin Flightstream 210 Bluetooth Flight Plan Input
- King KX155A Nav/Com
- King VOR/ILS Nav Head
- Garmin GTX330ES Transponder, ADS-B Out
- Garmin 796 Hard Wired to Yoke w/GDL39 for ADS-B In Display
- Garmin GMA 345 Audio Panel w/Two Place Intercom
- Century HSI
- Avionics Master Switch
- Aux Jack for Music/XM Radio
- Bose X and Dave Clark Headset Included
Paint Condition is Average with Some Worn/Bare Spots
- Wheel Pants
- High Intensity Landing/Taxi Lights w/Pulselite Function
- Pitot Heat
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.