|Misc - Caudron G4
This Caudron G4 SN 3048, built in September 1916, served with French squadron C.122 (equipped with a dozen of Caudron G4) during WWI and has been retired in August 1917.
- Original WWI aircraft with proved combat history
- World's ﬁrst mul-engine military airca type to enterin service in large scale (1915)
- Only two other exemplars preserved but in public collections
- The last prewar Caudron's design
- Very good ﬂying characteristcs
*PLEASE NOTE: Aircraft specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. It is up to you as the purchaser to conduct your due diligence. Unless given to you in writing by the seller, no warranties are implied or given. Aircraft or parts may be withdrawn from sale at any time. If the price does not contain the notation that it is the total price, the price may or may not include costs such as Stamp Duty, Transfer fees, GST and other State or Federal charges. Please confirm price, fees, charges and features with the seller of the Aircraft or Part.