The Beechcraft 1900D is a 19-passenger, pressurized twin-engine turboprop fixed-wing aircraft that was manufactured by Beechcraft. The 1900D uses two PT6A-67D engines, each rated at 1,279 shaft horsepower (954 kW).
- Build Date: 1994
- Model: Beechcraft 1900D
- Serial No: UE108
- Registration: VH-YBH (15/7/2014)
- Airworthiness: PTA14-07 (28/7/2014)
- TTIS: 24568.9
- Maintenance Release No: AAS00037 (expired)
- Avionics: Standard IFR, ADSB Equipped
- External Condition Rating: Blue Book 6
- Internal Condition Rating: Blue Book 5
EOI due by October 5 2018. Offers are exclusive of GST. If purchased by an Australian entity then GST will apply.